Latest Posts :
Home » , , » The Old Love Letter

The Old Love Letter

 

 

~ The Old Love Letter~
I found an old love letter
that was written just for me
it told me how much I was loved
so sweet and tenderly

with a broken heart
I read each line
of God's love for me
it was written by
a nail-scarred hand at Calvary

Oh how this old love letter
spoke to my heart and soul
I was captured by every word
as I watched His love unfold

with special care
He wrote it down
for all eternity
it was written
by a nail scarred hand
at Calvary

I found an old love letter
the pages stained with red
I am yours eternally
is what the post script said

I treasure my letter
that he nailed upon the tree
like tears stained the pages
every time I read

oh how this old love letter
spoke to my heart and soul
I was captured by every word
as I watched His love unfold

With special care
He wrote it down
for all eternity
it was written
by a nail scarred hand
at Calvary

Share this article :

Post a Comment

Followers

Subscribe Feed Via E-Mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Featured Post

Mujhey Tum Yad Aatey Ho (Urdu Poetry)مجھے تم یاد آتے ہو

Mujhey Tum Yad Aatey Ho (Urdu Poetry)مجھے تم یاد آتے ہو  ہمیں اب کھو کے کہتا ہے مجھے تم یاد آتے ہو کسی کا ہو کے کہتا ہے مجھے تم یاد آتے ...

Imran Alam

Imran Alam

Type Your E-Mail Addres in the box and press "Enter" Key

Peral

 
Support : Cutee Group | imranalam_pak@yahoo.com | Imran Alam
Copyright © 2013. Cutee Poetry - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Imran Alam Published by Cutee Poetry
Proudly powered by ImranAlam