Header Ads Widget

A single


Poem
A single

Thinking of you
Here you name alone
And many times you claim
And so many other times, I'm staying
Only, thinking of you
And I am alone among walls
Lost and desolate
Inmóvil and restless
Trying to find
One reason to support
These bitter moments
I'm staying silent ...
And mired in my memories
Hiding my feelings
Without further company that silence
I embrace this agony
I burn this vacuum
My hands. Restless you seek
And I am in a corner,
Feeling small
E helpless, weeping
Trying to find
Your kisses and caresses
With such sweetness that fail ..
How much tenderness my heart keeps
With such tenderness that your hands of me missing.
But here I am so desolate
My tears run like a river bitter
They are tears that become in my sorrows.
And it is there where you call

You claim!

You need a lot ..
simply ',,, I love you ....
AMBER8



Post a Comment

0 Comments