Header Ads Widget

Kool sMs

2) Friends r like mirrors
they r our reflection |
you r damn lucky I look good !!!!


3) You - cute
You = hot
You = sweet
You = intelligent
You = amazing
You = perfect
Me = liar.


4) I have a confession to make, ever since I have
known u,
Its kinda hard for me to forget u.
Every night u appear in my dreams
And I find my self shouting.... .
BHOOT !!! BHOOT !!!


5) I look at the stars, the stars r beautiful
Then I look at you......
I ......
I .......
I rather look at the stars again. *****


6) Look at the world as one big chocolate cake.
It would never be complete without few sweets n nuts.
Sweets like ME and nuts like YOU.


7) u r 100% beautiful, u r 100% lucky
u r 100% sweet , u r 100% nice
and u r 100% stupid to believe these words


8) If lord Krishna flirts, people say its RAAS LEELA.
If we flirt, people say our character is DHEELA.


9) Good looking people r hard to find.
That's why u don't ......
That's y u don't see me often.
PASS THIS TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW

Post By: Vinay Malhotra

Post a Comment

0 Comments